Maybe someone can give me a hint as to what I am doing wrong.
- I have 2 computers connected in WIFI to the same router.
- They are part of the same homegroup and can access each other's files.
- Both have WIN10 and Blender 2.79 installed
- Both have Crowrender installed and get the Discovered Network Success message
- When I add the 2nd PC name to the search box in crowrender it is recognised as crowrednder does not ask me for an IP address.
- The sync % goes all the way up to 100% then says : sync failed.
- One thing I have found that is different from the setup video is that under the Network connection tab of crowrender they do not display the same IP, one is 192.168.1.11 abd the other 192.168.1.6. I cannot change this.
Question : is my network setup wrong? I cannot find the individual IP address of theses computers as they are behind the router, can someone help me out here?