Maybe someone can give me a hint as to what I am doing wrong.
- I have 2 computers connected in WIFI to the same router.
- They are part of the same homegroup and can access each other's files.
- Both have WIN10 and Blender 2.79 installed
- Both have Crowrender installed and get the Discovered Network Success message
- When I add the 2nd PC name to the search box in crowrender it is recognised as crowrednder does not ask me for an IP address.
- The sync % goes all the way up to 100% then says : sync failed.