Hi. I was testing Crowdrender and got a problem. Everything is fine, computers are synced, but when I render image, I only got my part of image, the part from another computer was blank. I noticed that it was writing a message "image saved C:/Users/..." and then got a sequence like "\\\\xd0\\\\x9b\\\\xd0\\\\xb5\\\\xd0\\\\xbe\\\\xd0\\\\xbd\\\\xd0\\\\xb8\\\\xd0\\\\xb4\\\\". Problem is that my user name is set "Леонид" in CYRYLLIC, not LATIN, and your addon can't convert it properly from HEX. In system logs I found a lot of this: The system cannot find the specified path: C:\\\\\\\\Users\\\\\\\\\\\\xd0\\\\x9b\\\\xd0\\\\xb5\\\\xd0\\\\xbe\\\\xd0\\\\xbd\\\\xd0\\\\xb8\\\\xd0\\\\xb4\\\\\\\\cr\\\\\\\\server\\\\\\\\dd232dd9-7b4a-4a9c-8132-e051d72688c6\\\\\\\\Scene_ea9d6dae-6029-5b9c-be6b-7237d26a06770001.exr' I solved a problem, changing all user names and system paths in registry to latin for all computers in my network. But, it took a while to find the problem and solution. And changing names in Windows can be tricky too. For now, I think, most users, that have non-latin system path names wount be able to use your addon properly. Hoping this can help you improve it. Best regards.